ACUA PLUS, SILICONE & ACUA GRAF
3 specific upholstery concepts for hospital and geriatric use.
Polycarbonate protection (polymer with the highest molecular weight on the market) vs. conventional PVC.
- Oil barrier and water-repellent.
- Blocks the passage of micro-organisms to plasticisers.
- Easy to clean surface resistant to ammonia, alcohol and bleach.
- Retains the migration of plasticisers through use and severe washing.
- Resists extreme surface abrasion.
- Biocide: Low toxicity treatment against fungi and bacteria compared to conventional silver nitrate.
Pure silicone (best performing polymer on the market) vs. conventional PVC.
– Biocompatibility accepted by the FDA for hospital and food use.
– Antibacterial and flame retardant nature.
– Non-corrosive, does not interact with other materials.
– Total resistance to oxidants, bleach, acids, ammonia, alcohols (ethyl and isopropyl).
– Easy to clean, stain resistant surface.
– High UV grade.
Conductive material (graphene filled) in black for use in hospital beds, operating theatres and ambulances.