Visiting this website does not imply that the user is obliged to provide any information about himself/herself. However, during the visit it is possible that personal data may be requested through forms.
The data we request on this website are adequate, relevant and strictly necessary to provide you with the services offered and under no circumstances are you obliged to provide them, although you should be aware that failure to provide them may affect or make it impossible to provide the service.
In accordance with Organic Law 03/2018, of 05 December, on Data Protection (LOPD) and the General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD) and based on the principles of transparency, loyalty and lawfulness, we detail below the processing that we will carry out on your personal data:
- DATA CONTROLLER
Your personal data will form part of the file Web Users, whose addressee and person responsible for the file and its processing is:
- ALONSO MERCADER SA
- CIF: A58199035
- Registered office: Eduard Calvet i Pintó 22 de Vilassar de Dalt, 08339 Barcelona
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone number: 937538375
The legal basis for data processing is the execution of the contractual relationship. It will be necessary for the customer to provide ALONSO MERCADER SA. the data required of you as compulsory. Failure to provide all the personal data required by ALONSO MERCADER SA may result in the termination of the contractual relationship. In addition, you must communicate your current data so that ALONSO MERCADER SA has the information up to date and without errors.
- PURPOSE AND RETENTION OF DATA
The personal data you provide on this website will be processed solely and exclusively for the purpose of sending you the requested information. In addition, if you expressly consent, we may send you electronic communications with information about our services and activities that we hope may be of interest to you. Should your data change, please inform us at the above contact details so that we can keep them up to date and can vouch for the accuracy of the data.
We will retain your data for the time necessary to carry out the purpose for which you have provided them to us and to be able to meet, if necessary, the responsibilities and legal liabilities that may arise from them. If you do not exercise your right to oppose or cancel the processing of your data, we will understand that you continue to be interested in continuing to form part of our customer file as long as the processing is appropriate to the purpose for which they were provided.
You may withdraw your consent for any particular purpose to which you have previously consented without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on that consent.
- TRANSFER OF DATA
Your data will not be communicated to third parties except to collaborating companies, provided that this transfer leads to an improvement of the service for which they were transferred, there is a legal obligation or you have been expressly informed.
- USERS’ RIGHTS OVER THEIR PERSONAL DATA
We inform you of the rights you have when you provide us with your data:
- Right of Access: This is the user’s right to obtain information about their specific personal data and the processing that has been or is being carried out, as well as the information available about the origin of said data and the communications made or planned for said data.
- Right of rectification: This is the right of the data subject to have data that proves to be inaccurate or incomplete amended. It may only be satisfied in relation to information that is under the control of ALONSO MERCADER SA, for example, deleting comments published on the page itself, images or web content containing the user’s personal data.
- Right to restriction of processing: This is the right to have the purposes of the processing originally intended by the controller limited.
- Right of Deletion: This is the right to delete the user’s personal data, with the exception of the provisions of the RGPD itself or other applicable regulations that determine the obligatory nature of the conservation of the same, in time and form.
- Right of portability: The right to receive the personal data provided by the user in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transmit it to another data controller.
- Right of Opposition: This is the user’s right not to have their personal data processed.
You may exercise any of these rights by writing to our registered address above or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, always including a photocopy of your National Identity Card or equivalent.
More information about your rights and the forms to exercise them are available on the website of the Spanish Data Protection Agency, www.agpd.es
- SOCIAL MEDIA
Visiting ALONSO MERCADER’s public profiles on social networks does not entail the collection of personal data, unless expressly authorised.
The user has a profile on the same Social Network and has decided to join the page created by ALONSO MERCADER SA, thus showing interest in the information published on the Network. By joining our site, you consent to the processing of personal data published in your profile.
The user can access the privacy policies of the Social Network at any time, as well as configure their profile to guarantee their privacy.
ALONSO MERCADER SA has access to and processes public information about the user, in particular the user’s contact name. This data is only used within the Social Network itself. They are not included in any file.
ALONSO MERCADER SA will carry out the following actions:
- Access to public profile information.
- Publication in the user’s profile of all information already published on the ALONSO MERCADER SA website.
- Send personal and individual messages through the Social Network channels.
- Page status updates to be posted on the user’s profile.
You can always control your connections, delete content that no longer interests you and restrict who you share your connections with by accessing your privacy settings.
- PROTECTION AND CONFIDENTIALITY OF YOUR DATA
We use organisational and technical measures to guarantee the security and confidentiality of your personal data, preventing its loss, alteration and unauthorised processing. Our staff have been trained and are committed to confidentiality in their treatment.
- SENDING COMMUNICATIONS
The data used, or provided, in the informative and/or promotional communications are processed by ALONSO MERCADER for purposes consisting of the electronic sending of information and communications about services, activities, publications, and social and professional events of ALONSO MERCADER or of third parties in the ALONSO MERCADER network; the monitoring and optimisation of marketing campaigns carried out using technologies for this purpose; and the creation of profiles for commercial purposes.
The express consent given by the User constitutes the legal basis for the aforementioned processing. Consent for the sending of such communications may be revoked at any time in each of the communications received by means of the mechanism provided for this purpose.
The criterion for the retention of data will be based on the manifestation of opposition to the processing on your part. In any case, the rights of access, rectification, suppression, opposition, limitation of processing and portability, where applicable, may be exercised by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
If you do not obtain satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, you may file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency through its electronic headquarters, by filing a claim for the protection of rights.
- WORKING WITH US
ALONSO MERCADER SA undertakes to process your data in a loyal, transparent, appropriate, pertinent, limited, exact and up-to-date manner and not to communicate or transfer this information to third parties, except where such communication is necessary or may improve the purpose of the same.
Refusal to consent to such processing would make it impossible for us to provide the services to which this form relates.
We also inform you of the possibility of exercising your rights of access, rectification, suppression, opposition, limitation of processing and portability by writing to Eduard Calvet i Pintó 22, Vilassar de Dalt, 08339, Barcelona or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.